This workshop designed to give each person, in a small group format, processes to walk through to discover areas in life that might be holding them back from a more intimate relationship with the Lord, and an understanding of who they really are in Christ.
July 20th & 21st, Sept 14th & 15th, Nov. 16th & 17th
Contact the Life Church office for an application at 503.362.0362
Click Here and fill it out online....today!
"Imagine lugging around a backpack full of rocks. Things like unforgiveness, self pity, and isolation. In this workshop, I was encouraged to search my heart and see those rocks for what they were and rid my life of them, once and for all. I urge others to unstrap their backpacks and just DO IT! I feel willing, ready and more equipped to do God's work."
"I decided to be 100% open from the start and God met me everyday in every area of pain. Before, I wasn't able to cry and express my emotions, but the first night I bawled, so I knew God was up to something! I cried every day, had complete breakthrough, and I can feel again."
"God's presence reached through my wall and led me step by step to being honest with myself and others. This workshop was full of answered prayers. God has ravished my heart even deeper and filled me with hope and excitement for my future. My experience was better than I expected!"
"What is it worth to see something about yourself that you could not see before? These three days were priceless to me."
• How long is the workshop? Life Change starts on Friday at 2:00pm and continues Saturday from 8:30 am to 10:00pm.
• Where is it held? At Life Church, 255 College Dr NW, Salem, OR 97304
• How much does it cost? The registration fee is $100. Scholarships may be available upon request. Please communicate this on your application.
• How do I register? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP! Or Download the application here.
• How often are these workshops available? Life Change is held several times a year. Click here for current workshop dates.
More Questions? Contact us!
Questions? Testimonies? Prayer Requests? Contact us using the form below OR we can be reached by email, phone or snail mail.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 5350 Salem, OR 97304